Monday 11 October 2010

A bit of frustration...

I arrived at work early this morning to meet the drain man but he turned up over an hour later than the time he gave me and I was beginning to think he'd forgotten! However, within an hour of him being at work, it was all sorted and we now have fully functioning loos, thank goodness!

Today has been busy, as usual, so no time at all for a walk, but I did manage to collect some more leaves for Mikey's collage. Sophie wanted me to print off a photo for her homework, but of course the printer was completely out of ink! Typical! We seem to be wallowing in homework at the moment. Mikey has five pieces due in early next week, and Sophie gets a huge amount most weekends, some of which is French and which means I'm gradually remembering my own studies from eons ago and realising that I haven't totally forgotten it all!

No comments: