Saturday 2 October 2010

Chores!

Today has been full of doing things that were a bit of a chore, but I suppose it catches up with me every now and again! Sophie had another visit to the Chiropodist this morning and more freezing treatment. The Chiropodist never stopped talking and I really think I ought to go for a career in counselling (or more likely, just listening). Reading through the various pamphlets for all the services offered by the centre before we went in (Reiki, counselling, massage etc) I'd earn a fortune!

After the appointment I dropped Sophie off at Susie's house as they were going off to Milton Keynes with Susie's step-mum while I went home to tackle the housework. It took me four hours to clean downstairs but I have a lot of satisfaction from knowing everything is very clean! I can now relax, look forward to a steak dinner tonight and a glass of red!

No comments: