Sunday 7 March 2010

Pruning...

It's been another beautiful sunny, but cold day. I didn't venture out to the garden as it was a bit nippy, but Keith did, and he launched another attack on our poor bushes and trees...

I stayed indoors to clean the bedrooms and change the bedding but I could see him out of the window and knew what he was up to out there... I just hope that everything comes back to life because at the moment we have a bunch of twigs.


So, even though it's the end of the weekend, I feel I've achieved a lot and have a great feeling of satisfaction!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So its not just my garden that looks like a load of twigs. I was getting a bit worried! Tho, i have found a couple of new green shooting up here anf there. Lets hope they can all come out together , soon!!

jigz said...

Oops, it says Anon!
Jiggy

Janie said...

Glad it's not just us then, jiggy!! I may post some photos of what he's done! ;)