Friday 12 March 2010

Ending the week with a sigh of relief.

Today has been good (if I can forget the woman who nearly drove into the side of us this afternoon) and the week was rounded off very well by drinks with Sue who provided a bag of crisps and pineapple and cheese on sticks to go with our Demi-sec Vouvray...delicious!

 We had a good natter as always and the time flew. The wine was lovely and I only wish that I'd bought more of it. Why is it that we always buy good wine in France when it's not so easy to get there if you want more?

And at last...I had the unibrow sorted! I now have two perfectly shaped eyebrows, even if it was painful as she ripped off the wax strips! I was very tempted to book myself a lovely sounding facial as well but I might give in later in the week, depending on how stressful it is!

No comments: