Monday 1 March 2010

A new month!

Well, the year is galloping by, but I'm hoping the worst is over. Today has certainly been beautiful with just a tiny hint of Spring, but I have it on good advice that we're in for some more of the bad stuff, so I won't be casting any clouts yet.

Today was pretty quiet and non-eventful, which is a welcome relief after all the excitement of the last couple of weeks. I felt a bit tired today and fell asleep on our bed after a lovely warm bath, but it didn't last long as the usual Monday evening events were waiting. The rest of the week is looking quiet but JH02JLH has to go back to the VW dealership tomorrow to have something looked at which sounds complicated...It's an official recall so should cost me nothing and she has been behaving herself very well lately, which is good. Like me, she is badly in need of a pamper and some TLC so I might get around to doing something about it very soon. A day at a Health Farm would be very welcome at the moment and no...that unibrow still hasn't been sorted!

No comments: