Monday 22 March 2010

It's Monday...it's pub night!

We paid another visit to the Royal Oak tonight, paid for by a few horses at Cheltenham last week! As always it was an enjoyable night with good banter, friendly staff and delicious food.

Today started off very well, then gradually got worse, weather-wise, with rain in the afternoon. But tonight we had the most glorious sunset and of course, where was I? Yes, rushing about in the car! The sky looked like it was full of smoke - fantastic shades of pink, peach and smoky grey. We had a bank of low lying clouds which were tinged with the colours of the setting sun and it was truly gorgeous. I'm in no way a religious person, but at times like this I do believe in a higher force and the beauty of Nature was awesome. I just wish I'd had the time to capture the sky on my camera but it was impossible.

I still have today's photo to take - the colour blue...now I just need some inspiration!

No comments: