Wednesday 10 March 2010

Feeling very chilly!

After work today I dragged Keith out for a walk to the village, but after a few minutes we realised that it was not going to be a pleasant experience and we were both frozen! We trotted quickly into the village, both of us huddled into coats to keep out the nasty, biting wind! I did see a tiny clump of snowdrops next to the path and a few buds on the trees, but it felt far more like Winter than Spring.

After our walk it was lovely to get back into the warm house and have a drink while playing a game of cards!

I have a sociable time coming up in the next few days - I'm out tomorrow with friends, Sue is popping over for a drink on Friday evening and then we're next door at Sarah and Liam's house on Saturday night. Sunday is Mothers' Day (Yay!) and we're off to Kent for lunch. I think next week I may have to rein in the indulgences!!

No comments: