Tuesday 23 March 2010

Comments...

I'd like some, please!

I've no idea how many people have found this blog (I do know some kind people who have enjoyed reading it!) but I'd love to have some comments, even if it's just to say hello! It's so good to hear from anyone who's found this and I'd love to know what you think!

OK...it's been a pretty uneventful day today and even our planned walk didn't happen because the weather turned grotty in the afternoon - it became cold and wet and not very nice at all. Still, it's doing the plants some good anyway!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
sws

Janie said...

Hello...:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Janie,

Hope you and Keith and your family are all ok.
Haven't been on line much due to sciatica problems but just wanted to say Hi and I do enjoy reading your blog as I think we don't live to far from each other so it is nice to see the places we both enjoy even if sometimes I can't get to them myself,you are my guide.

Wendyx

Janie said...

Hi Wendy!

It's lovely to hear from you and hope you're feeling better and are back out and about soon.

Janie xx

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading them Jane! :)
Jigs

Janie said...

Thank you jiggy!! :)