Monday 29 March 2010

Looking forward to Easter

I prefer Easter to Christmas. It's at a better time of year, I don't have to worry about buying presents (just a couple of chocolate eggs) and I still get time off!

I'm looking forward to next weekend and please forgive me if it's not for religious reasons.  Traditionally we try and do some decorating but I have a feeling that a certain someone still won't know what she wants in her room so may miss the very narrow window of opportunity!

I always try and have Good Friday off, but this week, with the weather forecast, I may have to work all day. Saturday will be spent tarting the house up for my Wine Evening so that leaves Sunday (may be a bit hungover) and Monday...hmmm! Everything will be closed on Sunday so as you can see I'm gradually talking myself out of this decorating lark!!

They've forecast a colder week and we may even have snow which wouldn't surprise me - it's happened on Sophie's birthday before but one Easter I can remember it being really hot. This country never ceases to amaze me and trip us up just when we think it's safe to fling off the winter woollies!

No comments: