Monday 3 June 2024

Grey Monday

It was back to grey this morning and work was busy with emails. Nicola was clearly suffering from hay fever today and her sniffing was unbelievable!  I'd never heard anything like it in my life! Why not use a tissue?

The office was noisy all day today so it was a relief to get out at 4pm and head home in the silence of my car! I pootled about and when Sophie returned we sat and watched Come Dine With Me. As usual, the episodes we watched were highly enjoyable, made even better by Dave Lamb's narration!

Keith disappeared upstairs to watch football - I thought the season was over... oh no! The Euros are coming up soon!


Above is a photo of my soap collection. I've used the one Sophie bought home from Istanbul last year, and am cleansing with the Spanish one at the moment - Jabon Vegetal - which is lovely and creamy. I bought the Labre's Hope Blood Orange on Marylebone High Street and the Toasted Crumpet one in Weedon on Saturday. Happy suds!

No comments: