Monday 17 June 2024

Cup calamity!

I really did not want to get up this morning, and Sophie woke me in the middle of a dream so it took me ages to feel conscious!

Work passed very quickly and our office was lovely and quiet. I had a bit of excitement when the bottom of my coffee cup fell out after I washed it...


It was a good job it didn't happen when it was full of hot coffee!

When Sophie returned home this evening, we sat in the garden with a drink, which was the highlight of my day. Sophie is adamant that a neighbour has installed a cat repellent as she can hear a high-pitched noise every now and again. Keith and I just cannot hear it at all. If it's true then it's a bit disappointing but there's not a lot we can do. We have no control over where the cats go and although I'd hate to think of them using nearby gardens as toilets, we're not prepared to stop them going out.

While we sat outside, Keith watched the football. I remember him saying, "I'm not going to watch the Euros... I have no interest in the games." Ha! I think he has watched every one!

No comments: