Friday 28 June 2024

A wee bit frazzled!

I had to take calls at work today, so I was a tad frazzled by the end of my shift, as I answered some complicated calls, and dealt with all the customer service emails. I also tried to put on some of the swim camps for the second week of the school holidays. They are approaching fast!

By 4pm, I was more than ready to head home and look forward to a relaxing evening. Keith went to the pub, and Sophie and I opened a bottle of red wine and watched Death Becomes Her, starring the fantastic Meryl Streep, Goldie Hawn and Bruce Willis. It was funny and entertaining!

After dinner, we watched the coverage of Glastonbury on the BBC, which was great! I have never, ever, had a yearning to go to a music festival and camp but good luck to those who do! I prefer to watch the music from the comfort of my sofa and then retire to my lovely bed!

No comments: