Friday 12 July 2024

So glad it's Friday!

I was so glad today was Friday and the end of a busy week. Time flew as I dealt with emails, put another two weeks' worth of films onto the system and processed orders. Emma was helping out today and tackled all of the cancellation emails, bless her, which really helped.

Sophie and I watched Wimbledon this evening, with a glass of white wine, while Keith went to the pub. He was home at just after 7pm, complaining about the state of the Abbot which had gone off and didn't make a return, much to his disgust. There's an event going on in the village over the weekend and most of the experienced bar staff were probably at the village hall!

Unfortunately, my bout of covid isn't getting any better and the wine tasted strange tonight, so I didn't have a lot. If nothing else, it's making me cut down on my alcohol intake!

No comments: