Friday 1 April 2022

Hello April!

Today has been spent doing household chores and not going out at all. Keith and I didn't bother to take a test today. It was likely mine would be very faint and Keith's positive, and now we need to keep the tests we have as the NHS is no longer supplying them for free.

The weather today has been a mixed bag of wintry showers and sunshine, with a cold wind. Welcome to April!

I finished transferring my blog over to a book, formatted it all and ordered it! So at least some good has come out of this week being at home! I shall look forward to receiving it in the post!

Sophie arrived home all ready for her birthday weekend to start! Keith obviously didn't go to the pub this evening so we had no taxi duties to undertake, which was a refreshing change. In between sorting out the dinner, we watched My Best Friend's Wedding, which was lovely. A perfect Friday evening rom-com!




No comments: