Tuesday 26 April 2022

A quiet start to the week...

Monday

The first two days of the week have been uneventful, with not much going on. I managed to keep busy at work by putting on the summer playscheme places, and it really won't be long before parents will start to think about booking their children in! 

Before going home I popped to the post office at Whitehills to take an eBay parcel and became embroiled in heavy traffic. It was worth doing it, though, as we've sold a few more items to bump up the Paypal funds!

Before we had dinner, Keith and I played cards while the postponed baked potatoes and chilli from Friday cooked. The evening was then spent catching up with some recorded programmes!


Tuesday

Today was very much like yesterday - work was quieter than Monday so I was able to help Sara with the customer service emails and put more playscheme places onto the system. At 4pm I popped to the post office in Moulton to avoid the traffic of yesterday! Driving home was like an obstacle course as I went through the village and out onto the country roads!

Sophie and I sat and discussed train times for next Wednesday and plans for what we want to do. I've always wanted to go to St Pancras station so we decided we would visit and have something to eat at a restaurant nearby. I'm just hoping the weather will be lovely again!


No comments: