Wednesday 6 April 2022

Return to work.

So, it was back to work for me after being off for over a week. I still felt stuffed up and had a cough, but needs must! I had some time to catch up on!

I don't normally work on a Wednesday, so it was a bit strange going in today. I wasn't on the phones as there were three of my colleagues already manning them, so I was able to catch up with all the emails I'd received and do the cinema box office returns from the weekend and the early part of the week. I also had quite a few orders outstanding and Sara had said that there'd been a problem with our accounting software whilst I was off.

The phones were very busy, though, as the Easter holidays are in full swing and people were calling to book swimming sessions. Nothing new there then! The time flew by and at lunchtime, Sara and Sheila went to the funeral of an ex-employee so that left the four of us in the office on our own, a nice bonus!

We had a long chat at the end of the shift so I didn't get away until 4.30pm! It was great to have a good catch up, something we all find difficult to do during the day as the phones are constantly busy!

No comments: