Thursday 28 April 2022

Car problems!

Before work, this morning, Keith and I took my car in for a service at the garage in Moulton. It was overdue a good service and we were both hoping it was going to be straightforward! He dropped me off at work a bit later than usual and went to do the weekly shop.

My shift passed very pleasantly, as I wasn't on the phones but doing lots of admin work. At 2.30pm Keith collected me and gave me some bad news - the cam belt needed replacing and they'd had to remove the front of the car to get to it...

The bill came to £470 which was far more than we were expecting, and then he said that the front two tyres needed replacing as well... Wonderful! We went home and I booked an appointment for the tyres for a week's time. Let's hope we win the lottery in the meantime!


No comments: