Thursday 25 February 2021

A little catch up.

 Day 52

It's been a beautiful day today, with plenty of sunshine and blue skies. Has Spring really sprung? 

Of course, this has drawn people out and when we got home from collecting Mike, I had a lovely chat with my friend Michelle who was on her way to posting a letter. I can't remember the last time we had time to talk so it was great to catch up for a little while in the sunshine. It was a bit cold, though, so maybe no casting off of clouts yet!

As expected, the conversation was mostly about the pandemic and I was pleased to hear that her husband is getting his jab on Saturday. I am very proud of the way the UK has conducted this mass vaccination programme!

Keith cooked dinner tonight and Iw as glad he did as my Mum phoned to say that my Dad wasn't very well, and had somehow lost the use of his left arm. We were both alarmed by this, and the possibility that he may have had a stroke? Mum said he hadn't really eaten all day so it could have been down to low blood sugar. I told her to keep me informed later on in the evening and she said that the carers were looking after him.

Just when I thought that our worries are nearly over, another pops its head up!







No comments: