Friday 11 December 2020

Two for the price of one...

Thursday has been a non-eventful day, mainly due to the fact that I was at work from 10am until 4pm, so not much to report!

Thankfully, it was a quiet shift and there was only Sue, Sara and me in the office. December is traditionally the quietest of all the months as people have Christmas on their minds! I drove home at 4pm and relaxed with Sophie for a while before going to have a bath. I haven't felt at all well this week (tummy pains again) so having a bath was lovely and relaxing.

On Friday I worked with my buddy Kathy and it was just like old times! Again, the shift was quiet but the time passed fairly quickly as I had a job to do for Sheila.

At 4pm I sped home, changed and cuddled up on the sofa to relax. I was just so glad it was Friday and I had three days before my next shift! Keith cooked fish and chips for dinner, and Sophie and I sat and enjoyed a programme about Christmas at The Plaza hotel in New York. It looked wonderful! We rounded off the evening with half an hour of the film Last Christmas and sipped a glass of Sherry. Bliss!


No comments: