Monday 30 September 2019

The start of another week...

It felt very strange not having to take Mike to work this morning and even stranger not having to wait around to pick him up at 3.30pm. This is something I will not miss! I now have my hours back so I intend to make the most of them! Work wasn't as busy as I thought it would be and I was kept occupied doing some admin tasks. It will soon be two years since I started here! Where has the time gone?

Keith picked me up at 2pm and we popped down to Riverside where I bought some bird food in Wilco's. I have neglected the birds a little bit lately since we moved the computer back inside the house. I never get to see them feeding any more, which is a shame.

When we arrived back home I hoovered upstairs and then tackled a pile of ironing. Outside the weather was horrible again so it was lovely to draw the curtains when it got dark and make the house cosy!

Mike contacted me in the evening to say he was having a great time so that was a relief!

No comments: