Tuesday 10 September 2019

A quiet start to the week...

Monday and Tuesday have been very quiet with not much going on in our household, so pointless to write an individual post about the start of the week! We did have a visit from Radio Northampton on Tuesday, though, as the new Facebook group we have set up has reached local news! I had been asked to appear on the show from 6am until 9am but I was at work. I did stop by on my way out to cheer on my fellow recyclers and we listened in the car to the radio show, which was brilliant!

Mike stayed with Abbie over the weekend and for the first three days and sent us regular updates about what he was doing - having a whale of a time by the sounds of it! They'd been to the Science Museum and the Greenwich Observatory so we were glad he was having such a fun time!


No comments: