Thursday 26 September 2019

Back to reality...

It was a rude awakening at 6am this morning when Sophie woke me up! She went off to the gym while I showered and got ready for work.

Keith took us both and dropped me off before going to do our weekly shop. It's sobering how we slip back into the routine so quickly. I was at work until 3pm and the day passed pleasantly enough. I was very much looking forward to getting home and catching up with the blog and re-living the holiday all over again!

Dinner this evening was curry and afterwards we caught up with 90 Day Fiance, which made us howl with laughter when one of the women slapped her fiance in the face with a cream cake! Hilarious!

A lot of the programmes hadn't recorded while we were away which was a total pain as we had to download them all! Oh well, there's worse things that can happen!


No comments: