Thursday 19 September 2019

Last working day!

I was at work until 1pm today as I wanted to use as least holiday as possible and both Sophie and Mike were off so I was the only one toiling away! Sophie gave me a lift in as she wanted to go for one last session at the gym and I looked forward to seeing her in the afternoon when she was returning to pick me up.

Work was lovely today and there was a really good atmosphere, which always helps! Thankfully, things seem to have calmed down a bit now so I was able to get some work done for Sheila and Ipm arrived very quickly!

Sophie picked me up and said she had done all the packing and managed to squeeze a lot of clothes into the two hand luggage cases we are taking. Mike had his own bag and he was all packed as well. Wonders will never cease! However, we were very close to the 23kg limit so we will have to be careful on the way home if we want to bring some wine back!

No comments: