Saturday 28 September 2019

Just the two of us...

I was awake early this morning and it was lovely to ease myself into the day slowly!

I helped Sophie tidy up this morning as Laura was coming over for lunch. Both of them were then going to a jewellery making afternoon as part of a colleague's hen party celebrations! While they were nattering away in the conservatory, I updated my blog which was great as it meant I could re-live our holiday in Mallorca all over again!

Both Keith and Sophie were out in the afternoon so I had the house to myself. Bliss! I had a long soak in the bath and then watched an episode of The Affair which I'm enjoying immensely at the moment. It's such a shame it's the last season.

Keith came home from the football and we had a very quiet evening, just the two of us. Strictly Come Dancing has now started so it's only a matter of weeks before there will be talk of Christmas! I cooked a Tesco Finest meal for dinner and the house was so peaceful! It rained heavily in the evening and it was very cosy in the conservatory with the noise of the raindrops on the roof.

Sophie arrived home at about 9.30pm having had a great afternoon. She'd made two sets of ear-rings with a psychedelic vibe...I thought they were great!

No comments: