Saturday 7 September 2019

Saturday working...

Sophie took me to work this morning and then went to the gym. I was working with another Sara today (Cat Cafe Sara MKII) and we had a busy shift, which surprised me as in the past it's been quiet on a Saturday!

Sheila was in and had bought us croissants, which I thought was a nice touch. It went down very well with a cup of coffee!

At 2pm Keith picked me up because Sophie was having lunch and drinks with Daisy and Laura, and was meeting Daisy's boyfriend, who is from the Netherlands. They had been to The Whyte Melville for lunch and then had met Daisy at the Windhover. Keith dropped me off at home and left fifteen minutes later to go and see Sileby play. I watched Grand Designs which was very interesting as a couple had bought an old listening station on the wild west coast of Scotland and the weather certainly played a part in delaying the build!

Sophie and Laura arrived home and said they'd had a great time. They then booked themselves (and Daisy) into the Woburn Hotel for one night in October, which I thought was great. It's the same night that we go over to Paul's house so that's very good timing!

We had a very relaxing evening and Keith cooked cottage pie for dinner, which was delicious. I have tomorrow off, yippee!

No comments: