Thursday 12 April 2018

Work cuddles!

I was in at work at 8am this morning but it was a nice thought that I could go home and not have to go out again!

Halfway through the morning I went to get myself a cup of tea from reception and I saw Gill, who looked marvellous! She appeared really healthy and I was delighted to see her looking so good! We hugged and had a quick catch up, promising to get in touch soon and have a coffee. As I went back to the office I saw one of my after-school club children so I had another cuddle and I told her I really missed seeing her every day, which is the truth!

Just before I went home one of the women who works in the office brought her granddaughter in to see us all and as she was only 9 months old it was a real treat to have yet another cuddle! It was a lovely session at work today and I only wish every day was like that!

Back home it was time for a cup of tea and a biscuit and a catch up with Sophie and Keith. Luckily Mike hadn't gone out so we didn't have anywhere to go, which was bliss! Keith cooked dinner and afterwards we watched the penultimate episode of Masterchef. It's the final tomorrow and I predict that Nawamin will win! Let's see!

No comments: