Sunday 15 April 2018

Lazy Sunday

I didn't wake up until 9.30am this morning, which I wasn't too pleased about! I felt like I'd wasted half the day!

Sophie and I had a leisurely hour of watching Graham Norton before we embarked on the final clearing up from last night and putting everything back in its place. I'd moved things around to give us more space in the kitchen and a lot of our utensils were in the garage!

Keith took Mike to work and when he returned we had a late breakfast of fried potatoes and leftovers from last night. The weather today certainly hasn't been as good as yesterday with overcast skies and a chilly breeze.

We spent the afternoon dong very little and I did some (fruitless) research on my family tree. Mike asked to be picked up early from work which was good news and we set off in the rain to get him. Was yesterday our summer?!

Keith cooked roast beef for dinner and Sophie and I hoovered up the remains of the wine! We had a half glass of most of them and enjoyed the rest of the red with dinner!

No comments: