Saturday 21 April 2018

Catching up!

I had various little chores to do today and by lunchtime they were all completed. I did try and print out some photos for Richard and Michelle of their house being built, but in the end I gave up and emailed them the photos instead!

The weather today has been glorious again but I didn't really venture outside, preferring to sit in the conservatory and soak up the sun through the glass. One annoyance was the constant buzz of wasps who had somehow found their way in! We all look forward to the warm days but we forget about annoying insects!

Both Sophie and Mike were at work and Keith went off to see Sileby play so I had the peaceful house to myself and managed to fall asleep on the sofa! When Keith came home we watched the first part of the Scottish Grand National until the horse he had backed fell and then he lost interest!

I went to collect Sophie from work and left Keith at home to wait for Mike's call. When we returned he was still waiting to hear from him so obviously the cafe he works in was really busy. At just after 7pm Keith gave up waiting for the call and went to collect him, with Mike calling mere minutes after he'd left!

This meant we had a late dinner and Sophie and I cooked beef tacos. After dinner we watched a silly film starring Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn. It was a bit far-fetched but enjoyable!

No comments: