Monday 16 April 2018

Sunny Monday

It was lovely to drive to work this morning with the sun shining! It's about time but why does it have to be when I'm at work!

I had a few irritating phone calls this morning and it was mainly mums trying to book swimming lessons for children that are already doing loads of different hobbies. These mums can only do certain days or certain times because the children are participating in dance/music/drama classes so it's very annoying when they think we can work miracles!

I finished a little earlier today as we were having a show-around at one of the other leisure centres where they had installed brand new changing facilities. I had never driven there before but managed to find the car park at the back and made my way through the maze of rooms to reception. I had a look around with two other women that I worked with and we were all impressed by how it looked!

By 2.30pm I was on my way home to relax with Keith and Sophie in the conservatory and as the weather was so nice we walked Monty around the estate a couple of times. He was reluctant to go on the second trip but we enticed him with treats!

No comments: