Monday 26 March 2018

Feeling a bit weary!

I found it a bit hard getting up this morning as I was a wee bit tired! I drove myself into work as the car park I use has introduced ANPR cameras and you're only allowed to park there if you are attending the leisure centre, so it has emptied out dramatically! I had to email the duty managers with my car registrations so that should protect me from getting a ticket!

Work was OK and the time went by quite quickly. It was also a lot quieter! At 2pm I drove home and had a quick chat with Keith and Sophie before going to school. The previously sunny weather had turned a bit cloudy but we were still able to get out into the playground for a while. It may be the last time as rain is forecast for the rest of the week.

Unfortunately, Lisa and I were at work right until the end as we had the same little girl in who was with us on Friday and I think her mum wanted to prove a point with us, after an email had been sent asking her to be on time. She arrived with literally minutes to spare which made both of us annoyed as it's the little girl who suffers.

It was heaven to get home and I fell asleep, briefly, on the sofa before I helped Keith cook liver and bacon for dinner. The children had no intention of eating the stuff so they had ready meals. I have to say it was delicious and went very well with a nice glass of red!

No comments: