Monday 12 March 2018

A grey start to a new week.

Today has been grey and dull, with not a lot to report, if I'm honest! I drove myself into work and it rained so not the best start to a new week!

It was pretty quiet on the phones and Sara asked if I'd like to give some admin jobs a go. Seeing as sitting there waiting for the phone to ring is not much fun, I readily agreed! At 2pm I drove home to have a chat with Sophie and Keith and then it was off to the After School Club.

Lisa said she'd hit a pothole near the village yesterday and it had damaged a wheel on her car. These potholes are becoming a real menace at the moment and if you hit a bad one at speed it could seriously damage your tyres and wheels. Every now and again gangs of road workers mend them but with more cold weather forecast for this coming weekend, no doubt the repaired ones will break out again!

In the evening we relaxed after dinner but I was very mindful that Keith, Mike and I had to be up at 3am in the morning...Mike is off to Amsterdam!

No comments: