Sunday 29 October 2017

Very lazy Sunday!

It's been lovely to have no plans for today and a very lazy start to Sunday! The clocks went back last night so we all had an extra hour this morning...fab!

The weather today has also been a bonus - blue skies and sunshine, although it's been slightly colder than of late.

I made some banana and walnut muffins in the afternoon and Sophie and I took Monty for a walk to see the horses. We took them some carrots which were much appreciated!



It was great to get out into the late afternoon fresh air, even if for just a little while and Sophie managed to get quite a bit of work done. I wrote a few more words of my novel, so all in all a very productive day!

At 6pm we went to collect Mike from work and it was very dark indeed. There were no lights in the car park outside the cafe where he works so it was quite creepy! I'm glad Keith was there with me!

No comments: