Friday 27 October 2017

Lunch in the sun!

It's been another gorgeous day today and after we dropped Sophie off at work, Keith made the most of it and went for a walk. It was a good job I didn't go with him as Mike's work texted him and asked him to go in a bit earlier, at 11am.

I spent the rest of the morning pottering about and at 1pm we both picked up Sophie from work. I was glad she was only working half a day today as it meant we could pop over to Beckworth Emporium where we had some lunch. We chose the chicken burger and it was far bigger than I anticipated, but it was delicious! We asked to be seated in the conservatory and it was wonderful to look up and see the blue sky and sunshine. What a treat at this time of year!

After eating we meandered around the Christmas Emporium and we bought a little china gonk to go on our Scandinavian tree. I also bought some foodie treats and a pumpkin for Halloween.

Sophie trying on spooky glasses!


On the way home I washed my filthy car at the garage and then finished it off when I got home. The machine never does the wheels properly!

Keith went to the pub and Sophie and I collected Mike from work. I really didn't fancy much dinner in the evening...no surprise after my big lunch!

No comments: