Sunday 2 April 2017

Working in my own garden!

Keith went for a long walk this morning so Sophie and I went to fetch the Sunday papers and made breakfast when he returned. I also made Sophie's ice-cream birthday cake and decorated it with tiny marshmallows, popping candy and chocolate stars. I'm hoping she will love it!

The weather today has been overcast but dry and I was able to get out into the garden, mow the grass and generally have a tidy up. The robin was never far away and loved it when I started to hoe the border as he could have a good look for worms!

Next week is going to be very busy indeed and I have a feeling it will fly by as we have something on every day. We did manage to sit in the garden for a short while in the afternoon and relax a bit! When it became a bit too chilly to sit out I went inside and ordered a Birthday card for Sophie with Funky Pigeon and tried my hardest to make a video for her 21st on Wednesday. The actual putting together of the video was fine, it was adding music to it that I had difficulty with!

No comments: