Monday 3 April 2017

A very busy day!

Sophie went into uni today to see a woman about her options when she finishes her degree next year. She wants to do a Law Conversion course and needed to find more out about it and what she had to do. We dropped her off and went to Jones's to get some bits and bobs, which included a mug for her Birthday with "Crazy Cat Lady" printed on the side. Very apt!

From Jones's we went to Boots and I bought her three Soap and Glory shower products and then we scooted off to Tesco where I did the rest of my Birthday shopping - a bottle of Tequila, one of Triple Sec, Champagne and a DVD of "Girl on the Train." As it was £20 for two bottles of spirits in the supermarket I treated myself to a bottle of Vodka as well!

We returned home and I put all her presents into a pretty bag and a box. Mike wanted to get his hair cut so we trooped off to Kettering and dropped him off at the barber's. Keith and I went to Costa Coffee and had a tea and a Flat White and just as we were finishing Mike arrived with much shorter, and neater, hair!

We headed home and on the way called to see Mum and Dad who were still sorting through hundreds of photographs. I took home a really cute one of me when I was toddling and smelling the roses in our garden!


We drove home and headed out again half an hour later to get Sophie from uni. It's certainly been a busy day!


No comments: