Sunday 23 April 2017

Lazy Sunday

Keith and Sophie went for a walk this morning while I did a pile of ironing. When they came back Keith and I walked down to water a neighbour's pots and then took Mike to his pub for another afternoon's work.

Today has been glorious but on the cool side and I managed to wash my car and deal with some scratches on the paintwork. Keith came out to help and it looked lovely when I'd finished. We now just have to deal with the bad scratches on the front bumper...

The afternoon was very lazy and Sophie and I sat in the conservatory where the sun had warmed the room. All too soon it was 6pm again and before calling to get Mike we popped into a nearby shop and bought some Mexican beer for our meal tonight. Sophie was a bit apprehensive about making the two dishes we'd planned - nachos with cheese and chicken and a recipe from You magazine involving eggs and chorizo.

It all turned out very well and we all enjoyed the meal. It was great because it was a bit different to what we normally cook and I'd certainly cook both dishes again!

No comments: