Tuesday 25 April 2017

Not gardening today...

I was supposed to be working with Sue this morning but I had to tell her that I was unable to bend down or do any kneeling as I think my tummy ache has something to do with all the bending down and kneeling I've been doing since the beginning of March. When I stop gardening it goes away but returns after I've done a stint of gardening which is not good news.

I was halfway to Arthingworth when she texted me to say that she'd rather I didn't do any work as she was worried I'd do more harm so I returned home and made a start on cleaning the house. Keith and I also sorted out our chaise longue that we're going to try and sell on ebay. We washed it all down and took photos so we'll keep our fingers crossed that someone wants to buy it! Keith also washed all the knights and their horses that we bought Mike when he was a lot younger as we're going to try and sell them at the garage sale. Our conservatory is now full of bits and pieces that we've put aside to sell and I'll be really glad when it's all gone. The stuff that doesn't sell will be going to the charity shop!

It's been a beautiful day today but very cold. We saw sunshine all day until the evening when we were hit with some showers of sleet, hail and snow. As expected, it didn't settle!

Tonight was the season finale of Big Little Lies which I have really enjoyed. It stayed faithful to the book, which was great, and I loved the choice of music in the show. I will really miss it!


No comments: