Wednesday 12 April 2017

Life's little bonuses...

I felt a bit weary this morning but I was looking forward to going to the CAB and catching up with Gill and Frank as last week I'd been in London. I met Frank again as I came out of the car park and we had a chat before he went off and did some shopping. I went to Costa and treated myself to a Flat White and a chocolate twist, along with an egg and cress sandwich for my lunch. Keith and Sophie had gone for a walk before I'd even left the house this morning so my sandwich chef hadn't prepared me anything!

We had a quiet day today, probably because of Easter looming and the fact it was the school holidays. We did have a few sad cases in today, though, and it made me realise how lucky I am. After the session I sped home and relaxed with Sophie and Keith in the conservatory. Sophie was supposed to be going out tonight with some friends from work but she really wasn't in the mood, so she cancelled. It was great news for me and meant we could watch Masterchef live! Little things...!

No comments: