Monday 18 May 2015

Shopping the world

I picked Sophie up today at 12pm and she came with me to the bank and into Tesco. It's the Eurovision Song Contest on Saturday and I suggested we try and buy foods from each country taking part. In Tesco I was utterly amazed at the range of foreign foods on offer. There was even Japanese food with no clue whatsoever to what was inside the packaging!

I don't think we'd have a problem with the likes of Germany, France, Italy, Spain etc, and there was a huge range of Polish goods on offer as well but we might find some of the Eastern European countries a bit hard. It should be fun, anyway, and I'm sure Australia are taking part this year! Sophie is mad about the contest so I thought we could have a buffet when the show is on and eat the food of the country when they're on stage singing.

After work we went off to the gym and did some exercise on the bike, treadmill and cross-trainer. It was good to get back into our routine and even nice to go downstairs and relax in the spa for a little while!

No comments: