Thursday 28 May 2015

Brace yourself!

Keith took Mikey to the Orthodontist this morning and when they called into work on the way home, my son had permanent braces fitted to his teeth (at long last!).

We didn't have Sophie in at work with us today as she wasn't feeling well, but we could really have done with her as we were busy, the short shower of rain this morning making people decide to come inside rather than risk a trip to the park.

I missed having my daughter at work with me and it was great to go home at the end of the day to see how she was. Keith and I played cards in the conservatory and I opened one of the bottles of wine I bought at Majestic last week. For dinner we had chicken fajitas (Sophie's favourite meal) but she only had two, rather than the four she normally puts away. She really must have been feeling under the weather!

No comments: