Friday 8 May 2015

Shock results!

Well, I awoke to a Conservative government today with the results totally unexpected by everyone as we all thought we were in for a Hung Parliament. The news was full of the election results and I did feel a little sorry for Nick Clegg, Ed Miliband and Nigel Farage as they sloped off with their tails between their legs. Some funny person posted on Facebook that the problem with Top Gear has now been solved as they can take over from Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond!

We had a quiet day at work and by 1pm we were ready to go home and try and get sorted out for the table-top sale on Sunday. I wanted to cut back the unruly bush at the front of the house, but it started to rain so that was out of the question!

Instead, very lazily, we sat and watched some recorded programmes so that made me feel guilty but I knew I had a busy weekend ahead so I didn't feel that bad!

No comments: