Wednesday 27 May 2015

A little donation...

Today's been gorgeous with lots of sunshine and a blue sky full of little fluffy clouds. Keith went out to cut the grass at work and I helped him by sweeping up the cuttings. It was great to feel the sun on my face.

I had all the family in with me at work today but Mike was very well-behaved and sat at my Dad's desk playing on my laptop. In the afternoon we disappeared to see his friends and Sophie, Keith and I went over to the bank and into Tesco.

After work my daughter and I went to give blood, but as I expected, they wouldn't take any from Sophie until she gets her thyroid sorted out. I was glad that she will be able to give blood in the future as she was worried that she'd never be able to donate again.

I was fine and had no problem with giving an armful!

In the evening Keith and I spent a very pleasant hour having a drink and playing cards in the conservatory before making dinner. Afterwards we all had a lively discussion about gay marriage and although it became heated at times, it was great to hear the children's views on the subject!

No comments: