Saturday 5 January 2013

Old diaries

This afternoon I started transcribing an old diary of a holiday we took in France, back in 2001. I often wish I'd started this blog years ago as it's so great to read back on what I've been doing with my life. Time passes so quickly it's nice to know what I did every day.

I have therefore started adding this old diary to my blog, in date order. The holiday we took in France was a bit of a disaster as we fell out with some good friends, two of whom we haven't spoken to since, despite them still living in the next village!

At the time, Sophie was five years old and Mikey was about 16 months, so still very much a baby and a naughty one at that! I hope you enjoy reading of our week in Normandy and a link to it can be found here:

A Wine Club trip to France May 11-18 2001

To carry on reading, scroll down to the rest of the entries on the right hand side of the page under 2001.

No comments: