Wednesday 30 January 2013

Chucked out of the gym...

It's been another hectic day at work and I spent most of it washing up, clearing messy tables (how I loathe tomato ketchup!) and serving some extremely demanding customers! How I kept my cool I do not know!

Because Sophie and I were at work until 6.30pm, we didn't get to go to the gym until 9pm, which was really too late! We had a swim for half an hour, a very quick dip in the jacuzzi and then it was up to the showers. At 10pm there was no hanging around at all...the staff wanted us out! I didn't have time to dry my hair so we sped outside and into the car and luckily it was windy and mild! The freezing temperatures have gone, for the time being anyway!

I have to admit we were a bit naughty and went to McDonald's for a McFlurry! I am led astray by my daughter!

No comments: