Wednesday 9 January 2013

Back into it!

It's been an absolutely beautiful day today and just how I like winter to be with clear blue skies and lots of sunshine. It was a shame we couldn't manage to get out for a walk after work but we went to the gym instead and this time we did our full workout followed by a ten minute swim.It's become noticeably busier this week as people try and stick to their New Year's resolutions!

The weather forecast is to be a lot colder over the next few days with maybe some snow over the weekend. Perhaps my little fantasy will come true of snow on Sunday evening (so as not to disrupt the business) and the roads blocked on Monday so I can have the day off and have fun with the kids! It's my Birthday on Tuesday so an extra snow day wouldn't come amiss, with normal service resumed on Wednesday! I can hope!

No comments: