Thursday 2 August 2012

Working out!

After work today Sophie and I went off to the gym (in the heaviest rain I've ever expeienced) for our induction with Steve. I wasn't really looking forward to it as I always preferred to do my own thing at the gym, but the hour we spent going around the machines was actually quite enjoyable!

We started off on the cross trainer and then moved onto the weights, finishing on the treadmill for 20 minutes. By the time we were finished we were both a bit hot and sweaty so rather than stay as it was now quite busy, we headed for home and I had a shower there. The other reason I wanted to get home quickly was that Keith had offered to take me for a drink at the pub and I didn't want to miss out on that!

We spent an enjoyable hour in the pub and then it was home for dinner, most of which had been cooked by Sophie!

No comments: