Tuesday 7 August 2012

Feeling a bit weary!

I was up early and at work before 8am as we had the Tuesday cleaning to do before we opened. The rest of the day was very busy indeed and all plans to go to the gym after work were put on hold as I felt grubby, sweaty and tired. Although we had plenty of staff in, we still needed to help out so I felt I'd done enough running around for one day!

Back home (what bliss!) I had a long soak in the bath and then relaxed by watching Team GB's efforts in the Olympics, which were brilliant. We're doing so well this time, much better than I thought we'd do, to be honest, and at times it does feel great to be a Brit!

To try and make up for not going to the gym we took the cats for a walk just before the sun went down at 9.30pm. They enjoyed it as usual!

No comments: