Sunday 19 August 2012

Someone's turned the heat up!

Phew! Today has been HOT! All four of us went to see Mum and Dad for a coffee and sitting out in their garden it was already warm!

In the afternoon Sophie and I went off to Homesense as I needed a small mat or rug for my bedroom, to cover three hair colour stains on the carpet...ooops! Sophie found me a lovely small rug that fits perfectly at the bottom of the bed. I also picked out a picture for the hallway (I AM going to decorate over the next week!).

We treated ourselves to a Creamy Cooler in Costa Coffee (nice, but a tad expensive!) and then went home to cool off. The temperature in the car was registering 33 degrees!

Keith barbecued in the evening and after dinner I sat and enjoyed the film Sideways which is a favourite of mine. It's about two men embarking on a boozy week touring the Californian vineyards and normally I can't watch it without a glass of red in my hand but tonight I was good and didn't succumb!

No comments: