Monday 27 August 2012

Last day of the hols...

Well, for me anyway! It's a Bank Holiday today and of course, it rained for most of the afternoon! I think it's rained on every single Bank Holiday this year!

Sophie and I went to the gym around lunchtime and it was packed! We did our workout and then had a swim and a dip in the jacuzzi before having lunch in the cafe. We'd arranged to go out with Mum in the afternoon so we drove off to Homesense to look for some little bits to add to the new hallway and cloakroom. I bought a loo roll holder and a loo brush, so nothing really exciting, I'm afraid!

We popped into Mum's for a very quick drink and then it was time to take Keith to the pub. I kept thinking that it was Sunday so I know that all this week I'm going to be a day behind! Maybe not a bad idea seeing as it's back to work for me!

No comments: