Friday 17 August 2012

Thank goodness it's Friday!

I mean that wholeheartedly! I felt a bit tired this morning after my late night and it's been a long day, I have to admit. Mum and Dad popped into work in the afternoon to bring some chocolates in for all of us and told me all about Budapest which they said was a beautiful city. They thoroughly enjoyed themselves there, which was great, and it was a lovely way to celebrate Dad's 70th birthday.

It was a relief to finally get home but then Polly called me to say that I'd left the bag of change in our office which is always kept locked...rats! Keith and I drove back in and then I dropped him off at the pub but I popped in for a quick drink with him before going home. As the evening was a sunny and warm one, there were lots of people out in the garden enjoying the sunshine, but it was lovely to go home, catch up on my recorded episodes of Neighbours and then have a sneaky snooze before I picked him up.

We had fish and chips for dinner and then watched a film - tomorrow we are definitely back to the gym!

No comments: